CocoTutors: No.1 Tuition Agency for Literature Tutor Singapore
For Tutor Profiles for other subjects, please visit these pages:
Hi I am Samantha Mary. I am a Full-time Tutor with over 15 years experience in tutoring and conducting workshops. I graduated NTU with Bachelors’ in Communication Studies. I graduated ACJC scoring A for General Paper and A for H2 Literature. I specialise in teaching English, GP and Literature at Upper Secondary and JC levels.
I am Dion Sng, currently a Year 2 English Major in NTU. I scored A for H2 Literature at the A Levels, and was the top scorer in English Literature throughout my years in Secondary School. I have over 2 years of tutoring experience and I specialise in teaching English and Literature.
Hi I am Joan, ex-MOE School teacher teaching History and Social Studies. I was the top scorer for English Literature, GP/English in SAJC and RVHS, and obtained Distinction for 4 years (1999-2002) in the International Competition for Schools (English Language). I have 8 years of teaching experience with MOE, 5 years of private tuition.
Comprehensive List of Tutor Profiles for Literature Home Tuition Singapore
Mrs Teo: 32 year old female Ex-MOE School teacher, 8 years tutoring experience
– Qualifications: Top scorer in English Literature, SAJC JC1 & 2, General Paper Programme (Top 10%), JC2, Speak Good English Quiz winner, JC1 , Top scorer in English, River Valley High School, International Competition for Schools (English Language), Distinction, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999
Dean’s list in NUS , MOE Teaching Award
– Experience: 4 years of tutoring experience for English, 10 students from Primary 1 to Secondary 3
8 years of MOE teaching experience for History & Social Studies from Secondary 1 to 4
Dion: 20 year old female NTU Literature major, 2 years tutoring experience
– Qualifications: Graduated from Meridian Secondary as the Top Scorer for Pure English Literature, O level standard and achieved Top Scorer for English Literature in lower and upper secondary during secondary school days. Debater in Meridian Secondary and won the National Debating Championships as the Top 20 Speaker
– A for H2 Literature for A levels 2016
Currently taking an English major and intending to minor in public policy and global affairs as well as Theatre Studies
Annie: 22 year old female, Y3 Yale-NUS College
– Qualifications: Current Cap Score 4.5/5 at Yale-NUS College with a Major in Anthropology and a Minor in Global Affairs.
Anderson Junior College: Scored 85/90 Rank Points for ‘A’ Levels (H2 Economics (B), H2 Geography (A), H2 Literature (A), H1 General Paper (B))
(Oct 2013) Top 10% of the College cohort for the End-of-Year Examinations
Ying Hsuan: 20 year old female NUS Undergraduate
– Qualifications: Anderson Junior College, graduated in 2017. Achieved 87.5 rank points in the A Levels. Achieved top Arts student award in 2017.
Consistent top scorer in H2 English Literature. Top student for H2 History in the college Preliminary Examinations. Consistently in the 80-90th percentile for H1 Mathematics.
Recipient of Ministry of Education’s Creative Arts Programme mentorship. Represented the school in the 2017 Harvard Model Congress Asia.
Gloria: 24 year old female NTU English Literature Y4
– Qualifications: O Level English and Pure/Full Literature (2010): A1
I was on the faculty’s Dean list (NTU HSS, English) in 2014 and 2015
– Experience: I am currently a final year English Literature undergraduate in NTU. Since 2012, I have been actively teaching English and Literature while studying.
I have taught seven students in total; the level of these students range from Primary 2 to preparation as an O Level private candidate
Samantha: 35 year old female Full-time Tutor
– Qualifications: Graduated from NTU in 2010 with B.A. in Communication Studies
Graduated from ACJC in 2001 with A-Levels, Scored A for General Paper, scored A for Literature
Graduated from CHIJ Sec Toa Payoh in 1999 with O-Levels, A1 for English, A1 for Literature, A1 for Geography, A1 for Physics/ Chem
– Experience: Results-oriented tutor with over 15 years of experience in tuition and conducting writing workshops. As a language and writing specialist, I make sure we fix the underlying issues that are keeping the student from their best possible grade. My teaching style is nurturing, but I am strict about completion of homework and reading assignments; with enough time, I can take the students from a C to an A if they are willing to put in the work and learn.
I am a published author and I was part of the writing team for the Speak Good English Campaign in 2009. I have been a regular speaker and workshop facilitator at the All In! Young Writers Festival organized by the National Book Development Council of Singapore from 2013 to 2018.