CocoTutors: No.1 Tuition Agency for Physics Tutor Singapore
For Tutor Profiles for other subjects, please visit these pages:
Hi I am Hanming, an A Level graduate currently in NS. I graduated from Raffles Institution with A for H2 Math and Physics, as well as a Merit in H3 Essentials of Modern Physics. I specialise in teaching Mathematics and Physics at the Lower Secondary and Junior College level.
I am Laura, a Full-time Tutor with over 7 years of tutoring experience. I graduated NUS in 2009, SAJC with an A in H2 Math and Physics. I was also a TaoNan teacher teaching Primary Chinese. I specialise in teaching Physics and Math from Primary to Upper Secondary.
Hi I am Gary. I graduated from NTU Aerospace Engineering (First Class Honours), and DHS with A in H2 Math, Physics and Computing. I have over 6 years of teaching experience, having taught in local JCs, private tuition and university courses. I specialise in Maths and Physics.
Comprehensive List of Tutor Profiles for Physics Home Tuition Singapore
Mr Teo: mid 30s male current MOE School teacher, 16 years tutoring experience
– Qualifications: Graduate from NUS in Cell & Molecular Biology, PDGE
– Experience: MOE teacher Secondary School (2009 to present), Tuition (2002 to present)
Subjects taught: Physics, Chemistry, Biology
Kah Huat: 55 year old male Full-time tutor, 28 years tutoring experience
– Qualifications: Graduated from Catholic High, Graduate from NUS in Engineering. Teaching for 30 yrs.
Grades 2 and 3 for A/E maths, Physics and Chemistry
– Experience: Well versed with GCE O and A levels, IP, IB and GCSE syllabus.
Tuition Experience: Has over 28 years of experience as a part time tutor since JC.
Able to teach & clearly explain concept, Able analyze and pinpoint individual weak areas to ensure quick results.
Summarizes notes for each topic for students in a very simple and concise manner and highlights the important points for each topic. Will go through difficult topics first which will allow students to have a better understanding of these harder topics when their teacher does go through them in class.
Tuition material will be provided.
Mr Sim: 19 year old male ALevel graduate, currently in NS, 1 year tutoring experience
– Qualifications: Graduated from Raffles Institution in 2017 with 7 distinctions. Attained A grades in H2 Physics, H2 Chemistry, H2 Mathematics and H2 Geography. Achieved Distinction in H3 Physics.
– Experience: I personally like to focus on analysing questions properly and not so much on continuously practicing without going through the thought process involved. This way, the student will understand how to apply concepts to questions well and correctly identify what the questions demand. I also like to make succinct notes which will help in organising the overflowing content in the academic syllabus.
Han Ming: 20 year old male A Level graduate, currently in NS. 1 year tutoring experience
– Qualifications: Raﬄes Institution, graduated in 2016. Attained As for H2 Mathematics and H2 Physics, as well as Merit in H3 Essentials of Modern Physics.
– Experience: Had experience teaching primary school students regularly.
Luke: 21 year old male NUS Y1 Undergraduate
– Qualifications: ACS (Barker) – 6 Distinctions for O Levels, A1 for Physics, Chemistry
Anglo-Chinese Junior College – 6 Distinctions for A Levels 90 rank points, A for H2 Physics, Chemistry.
Jonathan Ong: 20 year old male NUS Y2 Medicine, 2 year tutoring experience
– Qualifications: Graduated in 2016, studying in NUS medicine now, got As for 4H2s in PCME, consistently top 80 percentile for Mathematics, Physics and Economics throughout JC.
– Experience:Am currently teaching:
1 secondary 4 girl E math and A math, 1 secondary 2 boy normal academic mathematics
Both have seen drastic improvements by ~3 grades in less than half a year.
My teaching style requires students to inform me of the areas in which they are weak in prior to the lessons such that I’ll be able to properly prepare and ensure that lessons and productive and fruitful
Ms Siow: 22 year old female NUS Y3 Undergraduate, 2 year tutoring experience
– Qualifications: Graduate from Victoria Junior College with As in H2 Math, H2 Physics and H2 Chemistry. Scored L1R5 of 2 points for O levels with 8A1s with subject combination with triple science and combined humanities.
– Experience: I previously taught 2 O level Students for Additional Mathematics, one of them scored A1 while the other improved from C6 to A2. I will go through the subject syllabus with the textbook used by the school and supplement with assessment books. I would give homework for students so i can better pick out their careless mistakes and check their understanding. Also, I would provide learning materials that cater best to learning style of the student.
Calculating Rank Points JC – A Level University RPApril 24, 2019/
12 Study Tips From Scoring 90 Rank Points for A LevelsDecember 22, 2018/