CocoTutors: No.1 Tuition Agency for Maths Tutor Singapore
For Tutor Profiles for other subjects, please visit these pages:
Hi, I am Qianyi, Year 2 Medicine student in NUS. I graduated ACJC with 7 Distinctions at the A Levels. I have over 2 years of tutoring experience, currently tutoring 4 students. My strongest subjects are Mathematics, Science at the Primary and Secondary level.
I am Daphne, a Full-time Tutor with over 7 years of experience. I graduated from NTU and NYJC, obtaining A for H2 Math. I have taught in group tuition, 1-to-1 home tuition, crash courses and at Tuition Centres. I am flexible with adopting different teaching styles depending on the student’s needs and goals.
Hi I am Kah Huat. I graduated from NUS in Engineering. I have been teaching since JC, over 28 years of experience. I am very well versed in GCE O/A Levels, IP, IB and GCSE syllabus. I am a specialist in E/A Maths, Physics and Chemistry. I am able to analyze and pinpoint individual weak areas to ensure quick results.
Comprehensive List of Tutor Profiles for Maths Home Tuition Singapore
Jolene: 26 year old female Full-time Tutor, 7 year tutoring experience
– Qualifications: NTU Bachelor’s Degree (Business) – Honours with Distinction
Schools Attended: Hwa Chong Institution (Junior College), Nan Hua High School
Relevant Results: A* for PSLE Mathematics, A1 for “O” Level Elementary Mathematics, A1 for “O” Level Additional Mathematics and A for “A” Level H2 Maths
– Experience: Tutoring Experience (in years): 7 years
Tutored over 30 Primary 1 to 6 students and Secondary 1 to 4 students in Maths, E Maths, A Maths, IB Maths and IP Maths with more than 85% of students improving from a failure or borderline pass to an A grade; Most recent and remarkable achievement is the scoring of A1 and A2 in A Maths and E Maths by two of my Sec 4 tutees in the 2017 GCE O Levels
Teaching style: Review of topics covered in school and constant practice of past year papers and top schools’ examination papers
Ms Lee: 46 year old female Full-time Tutor, specialise in Math & Chinese
– Qualifications: MSc in math, MSc (NUS), Ex poly lecturer
– Experience: I have more than 20 years of tutoring experience. P4 boy in Nanyang Pri, 40+ to 98 in one semester. one P6 girl, from 40+ to 60+ highest 74. one PSLE girl now in RGS, her mark from 80+ to 95.
Zane: 20 year old male A Level graduate currently in NS, 1 year tutoring experience
– Qualifications: Graduated from Catholic High School Secondary with 7 A1s and a raw L1R5 of 6 points.
Graduated from Hwa Chong Junior College with UAP of 88.75 ( 4 H2 As and GP B.) Got A for H2 Physics, Chemistry, Math and Economics. Graduated Hwa Chong with all As, HCI Diploma with distinction and prestigious student award.
Currently waiting to enter NUS Dentistry
– Experience: Am currently teaching J1 Math too, student from Hwa Chong.
Jasmine: 18 years old female NUS High student, 1 year tutoring experience
– Qualifications:Graduated from Woodlands Ring Primary School with a score of 263 in PSLE, currently studying in NUS High School of Math and Science with good grades in Math, Science and English
– Experience: Currently teaching 3 students: P3 English & Math, P5 Math, P5 Math & Science. I previously taught 4 Primary School Kids of different levels for 5 months each. Their grades improved almost immediately. My teaching style is going through practise examination questions and then summarising important concepts with them as I believe practise aids effective understanding.
Ms Kor: 20 year old female NUS Medicine Undergraduate, 2 year tutoring experience
– Qualifications: Anglo-Chinese Junior College – GCE A Levels: 7 distinctions, 90 rank points, A for H2 Math, H2 Chemistry, H2 Biology
Nan Hua High School – GCE O Levels: A1 for E Math, A1 for A Math
– Experience: 2 years tutoring experience. Currently teaching 3 students:
1) 1 student: P5 Math & Science
2) 1 student: P6 Math & Science
3) 1 student: P6 Math
I am well versed in the PSLE syllabus and exam format. I am patient and have great passion for teaching
Mr Chua: 28 year old male Full-time Tutor, 10 year tutoring experience
– Qualifications: Bachelors’ Degree from NTU in Business, A for H2 Math in A Levels, A1 for Elementary and Additional Mathematics in O Levels.
– Experience: 10 years experience, able to teach from P3 to J2 Math.
I have been teaching H1 and H2 Math for the last 7 years. So far, all my students have scored A for the A Levels.
Sue: 30 years old female Tutor (Engineer), 8 years tutoring experience
– Qualifications: CHIJ Toa Payoh Secondary: 8 A1 in O Levels – E Maths, A Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, etc.
Anderson JC: 5 Distinctions for A Levels – H2 Math, H2 Chemistry, H2 Physics
– Experience: 8 years tutoring experience. I have been tutoring since Dec 2010, after my O Levels. I have taught countless Lower and Upper Secondary students, even foreign students preparing for local sec school entrance test. I like to give tips and analogy to help students understand concept and score in exam.
Mr Teo: 50 year old male Full-time Tutor, 28 years tutoring experience
– Qualifications: Graduate from NUS in Engineering. Grades 2 and 3 for A/E maths.
– Experience: Have over 28 years of experience as a part time tutor since JC. Well versed with GCE O and A Levels, IP, IB and GCSE syllabus.
Very experienced, inspiring and dedicated. Able to pinpoint and work with students in their weak areas to cut down learning curve leading to grades improvement to A or B.
Summarizes notes for each topic for students in a very simple and concise manner and highlights the important points for each topic. Will go through difficult topics first which will allow students to have a better understanding of these harder topics when their teacher does go through them in class.
Tuition material will be provided.
Specialty subjects: A/E maths, Pure and Comb Physics & Chemistry
Mr Kho: mid 40s male Full-time Tutor, 18 years tutoring experience
– Qualifications: B.Sc.(Hons) in Math and Masters of Engineering from NUS
– Experience: I am a full time professional tutor specialising in teaching A level H2 Maths and Further Maths, teaching for more than 18 years. I also have taught at a tuition centre before. I am competent of teaching Cambridge ‘A’ level Maths and IB Maths. In addition, I had taught ‘A’ level C Maths and Further Maths from 1998 to 2006. I also teach O level E Maths and A Maths.
I am also capable of teaching polytechnic engineering maths and statistics modules, university first and second year maths modules in calculus, multi-variable calculus, linear algebra, mathematical methods, differential equations, engineering maths etc.
- Why I Chose Not to Go to an Elite School (Personal)February 8, 2019/