CocoTutors: No.1 Tuition Agency for Chinese Tutor Singapore
For Tutor Profiles for other subjects, please visit these pages:
I am Shanny Guo, graduated from Shandong University, majoring in Chinese Language and Literature. I have over 5 years of tutoring experience, teaching students from both local and international schools. I know the MOE Chinese syllabus very well and apply it into teaching!
I am currently an undergraduate at NUS. I graduated from NYJC, and got an A for H2 Translation (Chinese), B for H2 Chinese Language and Literature at the A Levels. I got A1 for both Chinese and Higher Chinese for O Levels.
Hi I am Qiaojin, 28 year old female Full-time Tutor. I have a Chinese degree from NTU, graduated JJC with A in H2 and H3 Chinese. I have been tutoring for over 7 years for K2, all the way to JC 2 Chinese. I focus more on writing like Compo and Comprehension.
Comprehensive List of Tutor Profiles for Chinese Home Tuition Singapore
Mr Ng: 55 year old male Ex-MOE School teacher, 42 years tutoring experience
– Raffles junior college, Hwa Chong junior college. PSC Scholar, NUS Master Degree ( Chinese Language and Literature). 35 yrs in school. Tutoring more then 42 years.
Shu Mei: 40s year old female Full time Tutor, 30 year tutoring experience
– 30 years tutoring experience in Chinese, able to teach K1 – Sec 4 Chinese
Qiaojin: 28 year old female Full time Tutor, 7 year tutoring experience
– Qualifications: NTU bachelor’s in Chinese course. Formerly from Fuchun sec Sch – O levels Results: A1 Express and A1 higher Chinese
Jurong JC – A levels Results: H1,H2 and H3 Chinese are A.
– Experience: About 7 years of tutoring experience from N2 to JC specialising in Chinese and higher Chinese.
Currently teaching N2-JC1 Chinese, higher Chinese and H1 Chinese.
I am a responsible tutor, I will pay attention to teach the children about the exam skills and encourage the children to speak mandarin. I will focus more on writing like compo and comprehension.
Guo Shan: 22 year old female Full-time Tutor, 5 year tutoring experience
– Qualifications: Shandon University, major in Chinese language and literature
– Experience: 5 years tutoring experience. I have taught students from both local and international schools: e.g. admiralty primary school, Anderson, beacon pri, Nanyang pri, CIS, UWCSEA etc. I am able to apply necessary and differentiated teaching strategies to meet individual’s needs and help every student to be academically successful. I Provide students with effective on-going feedback to guide progress. I balance the use of formative and summative assessment to support, verify, and document learning. I know the MOE Chinese syllabus very well and apply it into teaching.
Michelle: 26 year old female Full-time Tutor, 6 year tutoring experience
– Qualifications: Bachelors in Business Management, A for Chinese
– Experience: I have 6 years Exprience in teaching Chinese and English I’m primary level up to secondary, JC and IP Chinese. I also teach conversational English and Chinese to adults. Teaching Korean, Americans adult students currently.
I am patient and innovative, customising my lessons to suit the learning pace of each individual. My student have improved from fail to A in higher Chinese in 2 months of tuition with me.
Kimberley: 22 year old female Y4 Peking University, 2 year tutoring experience
– Qualifications: O level chinese: A, O level Higher Chinese: A*
A level H2 Chinese language and literature: B
– Experience: MOE trainee chinese teacher at Gan Eng Seng Primary School
2 Years of tutoring experience: I taught indian pri 3 boy chinese for a year, and also non-chinese international students for 2 years.